Monday, July 17, 2006

Friday Night Fun with Chuck

"Keep your focusssss...." (during Pop Culture Trivial Pursuit...or the game Mr. P called "Mary Mary F*ck Stick" for some reason)

"Hey, Carol......Hey, Mary....." (to every person that walked by our table at dinner.)

"Let me tell you about my friend, Trannsy...." (a story about his imaginary transsexual buddy)

"I'd be glad to get a table...if I had a door." (Bitchin' about his seat in our Jeep....okay, I'd bitch too....he sat in the back...where the dogs normally sit.)

"It costs $24.88." (The game actually cost $34.88...but that's what Marilyn gets for not sending another employee to do a price check.)

Favorite visual of the evening....Kelly, sitting cross-legged on the ground in the middle of the store with a huge bottle of tequila in her lap. Ahhh....good times.

Love to you all - thanks for making the trip!!!!

No comments: