Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Excerpt from yesterday's email to Amanda....and yes, I am still sore.

Ugh. So, I have decided that karma is real and it bit me in the ass today. J [names changed to protect the newly-shorn] got the world's worst haircut yesterday, came into my office and I literally laughed in his face...uncontrollably. It was and is bad. Like, I guess his mom (yeah, mom cuts his hair) effed it up and the only way to fix it was to buzz it. Yeah....all gone. Bad. Really bad. Anyway, here's where karma comes in. I made fun of him all day - I called him a cancer patient (awful), a prison inmate (also awful), and a Buddhist monk (okay, that was pretty accurate)....and then later, when I walked across the street to get coffee, I did a typical Kelly P. maneuver and went ass over tea kettle in front of our building. (shoe caught in pant cuff...yep.) I am still hurting.

Damn karma.

Anyone surprised by this supreme act of klutziness?? Anyone? Bueller?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

No comments: