- America Ferrera's truly heartfelt acceptance speech - she so deserved the award for Best Actress in a Comedy (for Ugly Betty, in case you didn't know!).
- Ugly Betty's win for Best Comedy (of course, I was sad too that The Office didn't win...it was a toss-up for me!)
- One of my many boyfriends, Hugh Laurie - and his win for the portrayal of the ever-sarcastic, self-destructive, gorgeous Dr. Gregory House.
- Meryl Streep's witty acceptance speech - what a class act.
- Helen Mirren's awards for portraying both Elizabeths...I saw The Queen, and have never been so impressed with a performance.
- Sacha Baron Cohen's acceptance speech...hee hee.
Not so great: Warren Beatty's loooong-winded thank you for his Cecil B. DeMille Award....and Tom Hanks' incessant use of the word "balls." Ugh.