- Taking the first motorcycle ride of the year.
- Spring cleaning the garage...and boy, did it need it!
- Enjoying a matinee of "Little Children" at our local indie theater. Seriously, a great film...true to the book, entertaining, with fine performances by Kate Winslet and Jackie Earle Haley.
- Watching Peyton Manning on SNL...(paraphrasing) "Coach, I just thought about going out there for the second half, and a little pee came out." Hee.
- Catching up on "Friday Night Lights" and "Grey's Anatomy" - God bless you, DV-R!
- Sleeping on freshly-laundered sheets.
- Reading a chick lit book: "Cocktails for Three"...good, mindless entertainment.
- Drooling over Daniel Craig as James Bond in "Casino Royale."
Yup...I think that's it!!!!