Wednesday, April 11, 2007

"Thank God You're Here..."

Is anyone else watching this show on NBC? It may just be my odd and unfailing love for Dave Foley that I am watching (seriously, I have had the biggest crush on him ever since Kids in the Hall and News Radio), but I am really enjoying it.

If you don't know what I am talking about - TGYH is an improv "game" show, somewhat similar to Whose Line Is It Anyway? - only they use well-known actors...Jennifer Coolidge, Wayne Knight, Kevin Nealon, etc. in the different sketch scenes. David Alan Grier (of In Living Color) is the host and Dave Foley is the "judge." It's pretty damn funny...and there's nothing else on at that time....so yeah, I am hooked. These actors are put in costumes, and sent through a door where someone greets them with "Thank God you're here!" and the actors are thrown into a scene. Hilarious. One of my favorites so far: Joel McHale (from The Soup...or Talk Soup...or whatever the eff it is called) - just fantastic. Love him.

And Dave Foley.

No comments: