Ha! Sometimes being grammatically correct comes off as a Yoda impersonation.
Here they are, in no particular order:
1. Pomegranate 7-up. Have y'all tried it? It is the best beverage out there....okay, the best non-alcoholic beverage out there. And it is "limited edition," which translates into 20 bottles stored in my pantry.
2. The red-headed awesomeness of Messrs. Hauser and Lewis. That would be Cole Hauser of K*Ville and Damien Lewis of Life, respectively. Yummy. (Since high school, I have had a thing for redheads...I can't explain it.) V. v. yummy.
3. Barenaked for the Holidays by BNL...especially the BNL/Sarah McLachlan duet. Excellent Christmas tune.
4. WoodWick candles. These candles, which I have found at Von Maur and Hallmark, last forever, come in wonderful "flavors" like Cinnamon Chai and Applewood, and have a wood wick (hence the name...duh), so the candle makes this crackling, popping sound...very soothing. I would highly recommend a WoodWick candle for a Secret Santa gift.
5. The quirky novel The Arsonist's Guide to Writers' Homes in New England by Brock Clarke.
What are y'all into right now???? What makes you happy right now?
**Removed ellipses in title per Kel's comment because she was absolutely right :)