Monday, January 31, 2005

Day from Hell...and it is only 8:30 a.m.

Amazing....truly amazing.

I wake up at 5:30 and all is well...Bob & Tom is blaring in the bathroom where my husband is taking his shower....I actually get up on time, roll out of bed, and do all my normal morning rituals. I am pumped to wear a new outfit, I am wearing new Estee makeup, everything is right with the world.....and then all hell breaks loose.

Let's just say that it involves circuit breakers, sheets of ice, and the need to purchase a new desktop BECAUSE I FELL ON THAT ICE IN THE DARK DRIVEWAY WHILE CARRYING THE COMPUTER TOWER TO MY CAR AND THE COMPUTER FELL ON THE GROUND AND SHATTERED INTO A BUNCH OF PIECES.....

FUUUUUUUUUUCK.

oh, that is okay - i didn't want my 500 mp-3s or my taxes from last year or documents from the last FIVE YEARS.

I want to go back to bed.

No comments: