Friday, May 04, 2007

Out of the mouths of gays.*

Apologies to my reader. The lack of blogging is not for lack of things to discuss, just no time to get them down. I am currently in the home stretch of rehearsals for a show I am doing at our local community theatre. Honestly, when I started I thought it would be Waiting for Guffman, but to my great surprise, it is not. My fellow performers are talented, wonderful people and I am truly happy I decided to audition (AND that the director chose me to be one of the 8 that make up our small cast). So...that's where I have been....

Lastly - to my fellow Gilmore Girls fans, Dolly Parton's "I Will Always Love You" is now my new favorite song....who's with me?????

*Has absolutely nothing to do with anything in this post. It's merely my favorite line from my favorite bitch-on-wheels, Wili, from last week's Ugly Betty.

No comments: