Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Reee-al tomato ketchup, Eddie? Nothin' but the best.

You know those movies that, if they are on television, you HAVE to watch - even if you have seen them a million times, or even if the movie is three-quarters of the way over - you still have to watch? Well, that was me yesterday.

(Yes - I am a slacker. I took the red-eye home from Vegas, and didn't go into work....way too sleepy...and slightly hungover...can you be hungover from food???)

I caught National Lampoon's Vacation, The Blues Brothers, AND the classic Rear Window. Luckily, I caught the last one from the beginning...and how great is that movie? Seriously -Jimmy Stewart, Grace Kelly, and Raymond Burr. Excellent. A trifecta of awesome. If I had found Grosse Pointe Blank, my slack-ass day of TV would have been perfect.

What about y'all? What are those movies that YOU have to watch if you find them on TV??

No comments: