Why am I so bothered by all of this ending? Is it because I truly never thought I would? Is it because I thought I would be in the comforts of law school forever and ever? I have no idea. All I know is that I have so enjoyed the experience. I have a wonderful, kind, and extremely funny group of friends that helped me to see my way to the end of this journey. And I have been fortunate to have amazing professors who:
- could make civ pro interesting (Tradition...tradition!)
- could make admiralty law funny (the little oar...come on - that was funny stuff)
- was so damn interesting, I stayed awake for two hours of labor law on Tuesday nights
- wore kick ass Pink Floyd ties
- facilitated interesting and insightful free speech discussions, using the Socratic method as it should be used
- said things like "What else is there to do in Sandusky? Smoke crack & ride rides!"
and one who said "Don't be a stranger." *sniff, sniff* Thanks, Prof. W....you too.
Yeah, I am going to be a complete mess by Sunday. I better find a way to hide tissues in my robe.