Thursday, May 19, 2005

Yep, I am alive...but just barely.

Hey, guys!

Sorry it has taken me so long to post anything new here at ol' JB&C. I am afraid that, with packing up my house, helping Keith find a new job, finding a temporary home in Indy, finding a new home in the Fort and studying for the bar, I just haven't been able to post as I have in the past! Things are really really crazy right now. UGH.

Bear with me - hopefully, I will be able to find time to regale you with stories of 45 high schoolers traveling on a stinky bus to see the Mouse, house hunting, and my trip through bar hell.....just not right now - my house is almost completely in boxes, my husband and dogs are all on the verge of nervous breakdowns and I have a heinous sinus infection....

LOVE YOU!!!!! :)

No comments: