Monday, May 02, 2005

On the ol' iPod...

Just thought I would post a short ditty before I immerse myself back into the land of compensatory damages, injunctions, contempt & all other concepts that are lovingly referred to as remedies...

Per my schizophrenic music tastes, here are then five songs on my iPod:

"Knock Yourself Out" by Tower of Power...which if you have never heard ToP - you need to go out right now and buy an album...HOT! Uhh...the music...not the guys...they are really old. But the music is smokin'.

"Song Tease Megamix" by Barenaked Ladies. BNL is known for their ability to mix up a bunch a crazy songs at their live shows....this one includes "Gettin' Jiggy With It," "Hit Me Baby One More Time," "Near/Far" (the Sesame Street song!) which goes into the Titanic song "My Heart Will Go On." It is an impressive mix of music.

"Moment's Notice" by Harry Connick, Jr. (from the album '25').

"Autumn Leaves," a classic song performed live by Bobby McFerrin & Chick Corea.

"What It Takes" by Aerosmith

OH - and the theme song from "Facts of Life" is next :)

Just thought I would share!!!!

ONLY TWO MORE FINALS TO GO!!!!!

No comments: