Wednesday, March 22, 2006

"Looks like we made it...."

BARRY MANILOW WAS ON AMERICAN IDOL LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He rocks. I love him. You can call me a "Fan-ilow." I don't care. I am. I wholeheartedly admit it.

In other AI news, I effing hate Kellie Pickler with the heat of a thousand suns.

And I still love Elliott...the fact that he said he was not fond of Barry before working with him - you know what, good for him. At least he is honest. I bet 3/4 of that crew either didn't like him, or had never heard a single song by him, but they are too bullshit to admit it. Elliott kicked ass...as did Mandisa, Paris, and Katharine. Didn't care for Taylor's performance at all. And Chris? Well, I love Chris...but I didn't even recognize his version of "Walk the Line." Maybe I wasnt' supposed to. I don't know...but I didn't get it.

Bucky, Kevin, and Kellie have got to go. After that, we will have a damn good competition.

No comments: