Friday, May 19, 2006

Do you know what my diastolic is?????*

I was going to recap's this week's American Idol, but....I just can't do it. I am sad that Elliott is gone, I am pissed at TPTB who decided it would be a good idea to plaster his name in huge white letters on the screen, and further, I seriously just coughed up a lung. Good times.

(But don't worry, dear readers who will be meeting me at one of my favorite downtown restaurants on Saturday evening...all will be well....or at least all will be doped up on Dayquil and Blue Moon!)

*For those of you that lived under a rock during the 1980's:
Cameron Frye, Ferris Bueller's Day Off**
**Ferris' response: "Take some Pepto Bismol, get dressed and come on over, I'm tired of this...."
(I could go on for days with this movie.)

No comments: