Wednesday, November 16, 2005

525,600 minutes...how do you measure a year?

Well, at the request of Robin and Amanda and due to the assistance of Blogger, I have found my blog and I am BACK! But much has changed. I am now in a new house in a new neighborhood in a new city - all of which I love - along with my new job!

I plan to say much more about all of these changes as time goes on. Let's just say, for the moment, that I am extremely content. Life is good, readers...really, really good. But with the recent news some of us have received regarding a dear friend, it is difficult to rejoice in my contentness. So we will leave it at that for now...and pray that all turns out well for him and his family.

Nevertheless - I am back - check in for what's going on with me and my new life: the new house, new shows, and new tunes...same ol' me.

No comments: