I am currently recovering from the most painful work-related injury ever.
No, not an effing paper cut.
I was eating a miniature Twix bar while talking to some colleagues on my way to the elevator to go to lunch (Yes, I eat candy BEFORE lunch. Don't judge me.). And the Twix "went down the wrong pipe" and I began choking. Well, kind of like Coke when it goes up and out your nose - the Twix traveled up in the same direction. Yep. I had freakin' Twix in my sinus cavity.
Damn you - you yummy cookie treat. Seriously the most painful thing ever.
I will never walk, talk, and eat mini Twix bars at the same time ever again.
Now the full size pack? Well, that is another story.