Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Linky Link Links

Dear Favorite Bloggers (you know who you are: Kel, Robin, Prof. Cooper, E.Spat, Kevin, etc.):

I am a baby blogger. I have no idea how to do links. I currently have two on my blog only because Heidi was kind enough to do them for me. She then showed me how to do them...but I BELIEVE (I am not sure) that she was speaking Farsi. There was something about a tag or a target or something. No idea. So, once I buy Blogging for Effing Idiots or whatever self-help book is out there for really, really inept people, I will add your link to my blog.....whether you want it there or not :)

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Kelly P.

P.S. I just added Kel's "Just Playin" to my list. YAY!

EDIT: Okay, so now I am link obsessed! I am the link goddess. Ooh, but if I have forgotten someone, which is unlikely because I am the link goddess, please let me know!!!

No comments: