Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Thanks for the suggestions...

However, when I arrived home, my husband put a paint roller in my hand and we set to work painting our bathroom. As you may (or may not) know, we in the process of putting our house on the market, as my new job (YAY!) moves us to the Fort. This means spackling and painting and all sorts of other heinous Trading Spaces-esque activities. So I was unable to watch nor read anything stuffy & elitist as I wanted. However, we did listen to Bela Fleck & the Flecktones as well as NPR. Does that count for anything??? Probably not. Keep the suggestions flowing, though, as I might have time to redeem myself this evening!

And to add to my closet redneck-ness, I have changed my quote that is found under my blog title. Rather than someone intelligent and political like Richard Schiff's character, Toby Ziegler, now the quote is from Dave Attell. You may know Dave Attell from his Comedy Central show "Insomniac." He also has a comedy album called "Skanks for the Memories" - from where I got that particular quote. He is fabulously funny and filthy and, at the suggestion of BFF Amanda, I will be changing the quote every couple weeks - so check it out!

No comments: