Sunday, March 27, 2005

Okay, so I am calling it "Easter Spies"

I stole this from a bunch of people...thought the questions were fun and waaay easier than having to come up with something on my own :)

1. What blog, other than your own, do you read the most?

Will Work for Favorable Dicta; Just Playin'; Waiting for the Punchline; The Great Spirit & Obiter Dictum ...ooh, and Go Fug Yourself (I would link them but I am technologically retarded).

2. Are you a gadget person? Do you have the latest thingamajigs and whoozits and geegaws?

Gadgets....hmmm....my husband has an iPod which I love and use when I can. We also have a really nice digital camera and one of those docking stations. Beyond that, not so much.

3. If I gave you $1000 on the condition that you couldn't spend it on something responsible (e.g., bills), or save it, what would you do with the money?

Ooh, vacation...I really really really want to go to London....and a new Coach purse...and another vacation ;)

4. What are your five favorite sitcoms of all time, other than "Seinfeld" and "The Simpsons"?"

I adore "Seinfeld" and "The Simpsons."
The two sitcoms I watch now:
"Scrubs" - Hi, I *heart* Zach Braff.
"Arrested Development" when I can catch it.

And my three favorite from when I was younger:

"Facts of Life" - Come on, nothing is better than the girls & Mrs. G.
"Family Ties" - I have a serious thing for Alex P. Keaton.
"Bosom Buddies" - The theme song alone is fabulous!

5. Organize a film festival based on a theme. Choose a theme and a handful of movies with that theme, and tell us what you've chosen.

Gotta go with an 80's theme like Amanda did:
- "The Breakfast Club"; "Pretty in Pink"; "Goonies"; "Beverly Hills Cop"; "Sixteen Candles"
"uhhh....does Barry Manilow know that you raided his wardrobe"

OR a Chevy Chase theme:
- "Fletch"; "Fletch Lives"; "Caddyshack"; "Spies Like Us"
"What kind of name is Poon? - Comanche Indian"

OR a Jane Austen theme:
- "Pride & Prejudice" with Colin Firth; "Emma" with Gwyneth Paltrow; both "Bridget Jones" movies as they are based on Jane...and "Clueless," which was based on "Emma"
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife."

No comments: