Friday, February 25, 2005

Shameless Solicitation of Ideas

Okay. I need some sort of inspirational quotation for my graduation announcements. I have been uninspired by the quotes I have read so far. Any ideas?!?

The only quote that I love and was emblazoned on a button on my bookbag (but is NOW gone for some reason...damnit....someone probably stole it like they did my lunch...) is:

"Well-behaved women rarely make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Now, if you know me, that is a perfect quote........for a button on my bookbag. But not for my graduation announcements. Someone out there has to have some ideas! Help me out, folks! Come on...Kevin, don't be shy - I am sure you have got a least a few hundred inspiring quotes rattling around in that big brain of yours!

Hook me up, people!

No comments: