Tuesday, February 22, 2005

While I was studying...

I was listening to iTunes on my computer. I began to notice that the music blaring from my speakers was an extremely bizarre compilation of genres and musicians. You tell me. Here's my current "Party Shuffle":

  1. "God Only Knows" - The Beach Boys
  2. "Pinball Wizard" - The Who
  3. "Bent" - matchbox 20
  4. "Songbird" - Eva Cassidy
  5. "Diggin' On James Brown" - Tower of Power
  6. "Parrot" - Dave Attell (yes, the comedian from "Insomniac")
  7. "Ariana" - Spyro Gyra
  8. "Molly on the Shore" - Percy Grainger
  9. "Satin Doll" - Stan Kenton
  10. "Slither" - Velvet Revolver
  11. "Flake" - Jack Johnson
  12. "Peter Gunn Theme" - The Blues Brothers

and..."Theme from Diff'rent Strokes."

That's just not right. I mean who listens to matchbox 20 and Percy Grainger in the same sitting? I don't even think most people (certainly not the members of matchbox 20) would know who Percy Grainger is!!!!!

Okay, back to studying...

No comments: